Laser Crawler Laser Crawler

Awesome!

I love this game. Sometimes metals don't work tho -.-

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

It was bad

Bad ASS. The sound board was large and interesting, the music was fitting, (even if i thought it wasn't really needed becuase i was distracted by the mecha), and the graphics were very beyond satisfactory. The number of parts for it were infinate. I was amazed when I found out that with certain parts, like wings or the four legs, you could actually put extra weapons on. And then for some another weapon on that! I also loved the small hidden features you could find on certain armor.

In all, it was an amazing feat of all aspects of an excellent flash. Thank you!

You might even want to team up with the petter programmers and make a godawesome game. :)

matt-likes-swords responds:

Thanks for the review :D

Alien Slayer 3D Alien Slayer 3D

it was...

a milestone for any and all shooter games on the web. very easily the most legendary flash game i have played that is on this site...and most other places on the entire web...you should consider joining a gamemaking company...

i have no idea how anyone could say it was bad...especially the ones who said it was not good and gave no explanation. the graphics? right...they're three demensional..if that's not good enough for you then get your own guns and run around shooting aliens.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

i thought it was bad

BAD ASS THAT IS!!!

An excellent game!! It is obvious that you worked very hard on the gameplay and amazing graphics and weapons. I hate it when my partner dies but i have no health

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Awesome

A great game, being fun, fast and semi-realistic at the same time!

Still want to know how to do speciallys